There are over 17,000 children in out of home care in Arizona.
RISE is seeking highly committed and loving people to work with children, ages 0-18 years old and of all ethnicities. The children coming into care are those who have had a rough beginning through abuse, neglect, sexual abuse, drug exposure or violence. We are looking for people who are patient, caring, a good role model and most of all understanding.
All foster families are approved through the State of Arizona and must go through the licensing process which includes:
- Attend an Orientation
- Schedule an Intake Interview
- Attend Pre-Service Training
- Submit all required paperwork
- Obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Provide references
- Pass a Home Inspection from the State of Arizona
- Have a Home Study Completed
- Become CPR/ First Aid Certified
- Have stable income and be able to meet your own financial needs
- Be emotionally and physically healthy
- Have room in your home and hearts to care for a child
All families are assigned a Rise Family Specialist to walk you through the process and assist you through all of the steps.
Support Services Provided:
- Free Training
- Free Adoption Assistance
- On-Going Support
- Financial Reimbursement
- Support Groups
- 24 hour Help Line
If you think Foster Care is right for you and your family please contact u