Rise is a statewide provider for DDD Services so no matter where in Arizona you live, we can help you.
A Child or Adult Development Home is a licensed foster home which specializes in the care of persons with a developmental disability such as autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy , or an intellectual disability. These individuals are placed through the Division of Developmental Disabilities.
A Child or Adult Developmental Home provides children and adults with disabilities a life in a family setting where they feel loved, cared for, and find a sense of belonging.
RISE carefully matches the person with a family which often results in long-term placements. In these homes, services are customized around the needs of the individual and the family. In a family setting, RISE is able to match or exceed the level of services found in intensive residential programs for individuals with complex needs.
RISE delivers the following supports for Child/Adult Developmental Home providers:
- Specialized training for the family
- Assistance in accessing skill building opportunities and community resources Monthly Respite
- Behavior planning
- 24-hour emergency support
- Support Group
- Activities and events for families
- Monthly compensation for providing care, based upon the level of the child/adult’s needs
- No cost adoption services