RISE believes that most individuals, no matter how unique their needs, are more successful when they are living in a family setting. Unfortunately, some children and adults are unable to live with their own family, permanently or even temporarily, and are in need of a place they can call home.
RISE FAMILY SERVICES specializes in finding and supporting loving and caring families for children and adults in need of foster and/or adoptive homes. RISE provides support through many different programs. Through the Family Services Program we:
- Recruit individuals and families to provide stable homes for children in the custody of Child Protective Services (CPS) as well as adults and children with developmental disabilities. RISE licenses single and two-parent families with no limitations on religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- Train individuals and families in preparation to be foster and adoptive parents. Training at RISE is FREE. We also offer Free advanced training classes throughout the year to licensed families. These trainings help families gain more skills and knowledge and meet yearly licensing requirements.
- Provide 24 hour emergency support and assistance. We’ also visit your home regularly to ensure you have the tools and information you need to be successful.
- Support families through mentoring relationships, respite and appreciation events like picnics, holiday parties, and training classes.
- Prepare families willing to provide a home for a child or adult with a developmental disability through additional training and behavioral consultation. With over 20 years of service to individuals with Developmental Disabilities, RISE offers a wide array of supports to families and individuals.
- Specialize in Licensing families for Family Foster Care, Respite, Kinship, Child Developmental Homes, Adult Developmental Homes, and Medically Fragile. We also certify families to adopt through the foster care system.
If you would like more information, please call us at 480-497-1889, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a form through the Contact Us page by selecting General Question and AZ Family Services.